First of all I will introduce myself so that you can know me a little better. I am Alexandra and, along with Carme, I am the co-founder of NEON. I am 34 years old and I am a mother of 3 personititas that I admire for all his greatness, although if I sum up all the cuses on the couch of my house, it is 7. It is what has to be separated and falling in love with a boy who comes With backpack. :) I am a restless woman, strong, fighter, positive ... and who always wants a little more. I guess you imagine that I play the paddle, and that during this confinement I have dreamed of volumes and trays ... Well no! I am fond of fitness and these days, besides making all my roommates, I have trained at home as most of you. Mainly, I followed Faust on the YouTube channel (if you do not know it, today it can be a good day to do it!).
The idea of this blog is to share with you and with the community of NEON Something of my life, my routine, some experience mine or something that may interest you. I have it! The recipe for my second preferred breakfast. (One day I tell you what is the first, just thinking about it, my mouth is water).
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BASE
- 5 Clear
- 70G flavor flavor flour cookies (it's my favorite flavor).
For the Gluten Free option
- 5 Clear
- 50g White Chocolate Taste Rice Flour (I love your cream style texture).
- And in this option it adds a splash of water since this type of flour is thicker.
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING
- 1 kiwi.
- Peanut cream.
- Chocolate cream, use Procell is spectacular (if you close authentic taste to Nutella).
For the base:
- Put on a Shaker or a Tupper type container whites and oatmeal and shake well. (Eye with the cap! I forgot more than once).
- In the Gluten Free option to mix the ingredients Help him from a Túrmix, this is my advice :)
- Heat the pan, if you think you can get paste, I advise you with a droplet of oil or coconut butter, with the help of a napkin.
- Once hot, he pulls part of the mixture until covering the base of the pan, calculates that at least 3 or 4 floors are coming out.
And we already have the bases made. Well easy truth?
* The size of the pan will mark you the shape of the tortite, so if you want to make them tiny like the ones in my photo, I advise you that you directly take a pan with the proper measure for you to stay well cuqui.
What I like most about this recipe is to decorate it. I assure you that eating colors is the most .... There is no color! It is creative and mixed flavors.
- Chater a banana with cinnamon and put it in the middle of one of the carase.
- If a day is in a hurry, you can do the XL version: directly a single cake and topping over.
- If you stick, you are equally rich.
- Scoops of fresh smoothish cheese 0% on one of the floors is also a very good option, even a teaspoons of Greek yogurt.
You already have your Fit breakfast. Enjoy it, savor it and if you want to share it in your networks and label Neon. It will make me a lot of illusion!
Remember that you can comment on the blog and propose some combination of Topping that has occurred to you so we can learn together. If you have any questions, I will answer you with the maximum as possible.
I got a little thing for you. A discount on PROCELLl of 20% In case you do not know where you can buy flours and toppings. It is my trusted brand, and it is the one I use since I introduced myself into the world of fitness and I loved the Fit recipes. Dare to try the two types of flour.
Code PROCELLNEON exchangeable on your online shop.
HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY!
P.S: Take this opportunity to mention Natalie and Lidia, Our teammates, without them this would not be possible.